Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Gothic & Alternative downloads for The Sims 2 & 3.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Those Beautiful Sounds.

Go down 
+7
Meow
The_Akuma
Half Sick Of Shadows
lovetadraw
Vampire_aninyosaloh
Pinkyneko
j'adore.
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
j'adore.
Admin of Porcelain Dolls
Admin of Porcelain Dolls
j'adore.

Those Beautiful Sounds.  Empty
PostSubject: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Everyone loves music, whether its heavy metal, rap, pop or classical - there is always something for everyone. Use this thread to advise bands, singers and songs, and even share the latest gossip on the amazing musicians of this world.

First of all, how about a simple, question-full introduction?
Favourite Music Genre(s)?
Favourite Band(s)
Favourite Solo Artist(s)?
Favourite Song(s)?

Loving Heart
Back to top Go down
Pinkyneko
Admin of Hot Bishies~
Admin of Hot Bishies~
Pinkyneko

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:35 pm

My favourite music genres would be...symphonic metal, rock, j-pop, j-rock...
Favourite bands...Versailles, The Gazette , Evanescence, My chemical romance, Hizaki grace project, UVERworld, Ali project...
Favourite solo artirts...I don't know...Kanon Wakeshima, Kana is cute lolz
Favourite song....now that's too hard to decide ! xd

wow, my music taste is weird albino

oh and I also love vocaloids ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://pinkyneko.deviantart.com
Vampire_aninyosaloh
Admin of Blood Marshmallows
Admin of Blood Marshmallows
Vampire_aninyosaloh

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Fave genres: gothic rock, symphonic metal, indie, classical music...

Fave bands: Muse above all, but I also love Within Temptation, Evanescence, Epica, The Cure, Nightwish, System of a Down...

Fave solo artist: I have to say Marilyn Manson Very Happy

Fave song: for a long time now and I hope that for more time from now: Apocalypse Please by Muse ^^
Back to top Go down
lovetadraw
Sugar Pie
lovetadraw

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Genres: a little of everything, J-pop and Soundtrack stand out the most though. Of course soundtrack can very from this LINK to this LINK .

Bands? Uhh... The Black Mages I guess. I tend to go by a song to song basis.

Solo Artist? Utada!

Fav Song(s)? ...Suteki Da Ne, Eyes On Me, The Skies Above, Reflection, Don't Say You Love Me, and Simple And Clean. and Hey There Delila.

I like song of love and strong emotions. Reflection... I can really identify with those lyrics "When will my reflection show who I am inside?". *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Half Sick Of Shadows
Off the Rack
Half Sick Of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:26 am

Favourite Music Genre(s): Post Hard-core, Industrial & Heavy Metal.

Favourite Band(s): My Chemical Romance, Flyleaf, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, Iron Maiden, Mindless Self Indulgence, Paramore, Green Day

Favourite Solo Artist(s): Emilie Autumn, MyLucina, Amy MacDonald, Avril Lavigne, Lily Allen.

Favourite Song(s)? Teenagers-MCR, Gothic Lolita-EA, Circle-Flyleaf, Fear of the Dark-Iron Maiden

Oh, the insanity. I honestly cannot listen to my iPod on shuffle, can you imagine? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
j'adore.
Admin of Porcelain Dolls
Admin of Porcelain Dolls
j'adore.

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:00 am

Nice taste Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pinkyneko
Admin of Hot Bishies~
Admin of Hot Bishies~
Pinkyneko

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:07 am

Wow, cool music tastes everyone ! Smile
Oh I forgot, I also like Paramore ! I think my fave song from them is "Emergency" =]
Back to top Go down
The_Akuma
The_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:31 am

Pinky i dont think you have weird music taste at all lol

-Fave genres=Death metal,Symphonic metal,J-rock...(i like some techno songs like Melody by Miku Hatsune)

-Fave bands=Hizaki grace Project,Versailles,Moi Dix Mois,An Cafe,The Gazette (Ruki <3) and maybe..Malice Mizer

-Fave solo artists=...umm idk if Vocaloids count then Miku,Len,Rin,Luka,Kaito,Meiko,Neru,Haku...xD

-Fave songs=Well first all of the songs from the artists from above lol...then 'Gekidou'...'Innocent Sorrow'...'Doubt and trust'

I hope i didnt forget something .... O.O
Back to top Go down
Half Sick Of Shadows
Off the Rack
Half Sick Of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Someone please explain what Vocaloids are. You keep talking about them and I'm clueless. Smile Am I too old fashioned or something? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
j'adore.
Admin of Porcelain Dolls
Admin of Porcelain Dolls
j'adore.

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:16 pm

I have no idea either =P.
So yaah.
Someone explain. Pleasyy :3.
Back to top Go down
Meow
Meow

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:39 am

Sorry I think they are acoustics No Anywho My Favourite genres are Rock,Ska,Reggea,Pop,Rap,R&B,Indie,Rave,and Grunge.
Favourite bands are Hadouken!,Nirvana,Green Day,NEVERHOUTNEVER,Bullet for my Valentine,Paramore,Black Eyed Peas,My Chemical Romance,,Lady Antebellum,Plain White Tees.Metric Droid,Metro Station,Attack Attack!
Favourite Solo artists are LADY GAGA!,BoB,Jay-Z,Timberland,Gwen Stefani,Kate Perry,Lilly Allen,Beyonce,Bob Marley,Ke$ha,Eminem,Rhianna,Adam Lambert Blah Blah have so much more
Favourite Song(s) are Metric Droid-Fer Sure,Lady Gaga-Bad Romance,My Chemical Romance-Teenagers(me Rolling Eyes ) Adam Lambert- If I had u,Kate Perry-Califonia Gurls (for obvious reasons In Love! )Lilly Allen-Smile Smile Lady Gaga-Paparazzi ,sooo much moar
Pinky you thought u had weird music taste I'M KING king ha ha !!
Back to top Go down
Pinkyneko
Admin of Hot Bishies~
Admin of Hot Bishies~
Pinkyneko

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:16 am

^nope I know many people who actualy have pretty much the same music taste like you ^.^

Vocaloids? Vocaloid is a singing synthesizer application software developed by the Yamaha Corporation that enables users to synthesize singing by typing in lyrics and melody (lol I kinda copied that from wikipedia XD)

Anyways Japanese vocaloids like Miku Hatsune, Len and Rin, Kaito, Megurine Luka, Haku, Kamui, Neru, Meiko....are very popular in Japan (well everywhere acualy ^^) They are presented like anime-like characters (super cute of course)
Back to top Go down
Pinkyneko
Admin of Hot Bishies~
Admin of Hot Bishies~
Pinkyneko

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:25 am

Some songs if you're interested...

Melody

After the end

^________^
Back to top Go down
Half Sick Of Shadows
Off the Rack
Half Sick Of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:18 am

Ohhh, I thought it would be something like that, I'm sure they're lovely but I'm strongly against that sort of thing, I'm not meaning to cause offence to others that like that sort of thing, I just like artists to be, well, REAL. If you get what I mean. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xymphonie
Sugar Pie
Xymphonie

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:33 am

Favourite Music Genres:gothic metal, gothic symphonic, heavy metal, rock, rock metal, nu metal, punk, punk rock, emo, alternative...... and soundtracks! ^^
Favourite Bands: My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Rammstein, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Maximun The Hormone, Flyleaf, HIM, Guns N' Roses, The Rasmus, Slipknot, Megadeth... etc.
Favourite Solo Artists: Marilyn Manson and Kanon Wakeshima
Favourite Songs: Adios - Rammstein , Breath - Breaking Benjamin , Sleep - My Chemical Romance , The Only One - Evanescence , Vampire Heart - HIM
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xymphonie54
Fran
Sugar Pie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:51 am

Favourite Music Genre(s)? I dunno. I usually don't care about genres thut much (I got with a more artist by artist basic).
Favourite Band(s) Evanescence, Coldplay, Flyleaf, Fall Out Boy, Lostprophets, My Chemical Romance (lol everyone likes them), Nightwish. I also like Paramore, The All American Rejects and Panic! At The Disco but not enough to put them in my favs.
Favourite Solo Artist(s)? Kerli, Avril Lavigne (mainely her older stuff), Emilie Autumn
Favourite Song(s)? Wow that would be a long list... Seriously I don't know. It depends of my mood I guess.

Vocaloid manages to make pretty creepy stuff for a machine. It probably helps actually.
Back to top Go down
Steamed-Pepsi
Admin of Shiny Objects
Admin of Shiny Objects
Steamed-Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 am

Favourite Music Genre(s)?
Rock, Indie, Gothic Metal Smile

Favourite Band(s)
Marilyn Manson, Stone Sour, The Birthday Massacre, A Perfect Circle, Pucifer, Sirenia, Korn, Gorillaz, Nine Inch Nails, Basshunter, Rob Zombie, Orgy, The Black Heart Procession, Nirvana, Orgy, IAMX, Savage Garden, Jem, Cranberries, Flyleaf, Evanescence, Madonna, Ace of Base, Roxette, Alanis Morsette

Favourite Solo Artist(s)?
Chris Vrenna or Porcelain and the Tramps!

Favourite Song(s)?
"Village of the Doomed" - Chris Vrenna for American McGee's Alice soundtrack:)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/katiedeegan
Meow
Meow

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Man I forgot to add I LOVE!!! Panic at the Disco,Evanescence(so much passion)and All America Regects.
Back to top Go down
Half Sick Of Shadows
Off the Rack
Half Sick Of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:19 pm

Oooohh. I forgot The Birthday Massacre & Lostprophets. Bullet For My Valentine & The Blackout are awesome too! Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Akuma
The_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:08 am

Lol everyone's forgeting stuff x3
Back to top Go down
Pinkyneko
Admin of Hot Bishies~
Admin of Hot Bishies~
Pinkyneko

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 pm

^yup

Akuma, I like your signature, what songs are those lyrics from ??
Back to top Go down
lovetadraw
Sugar Pie
lovetadraw

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:31 am

Oh I forgot DUDE LOOKED LIKE A LADY! I love that song. Mainly because of this

TOTALLY AWESOME VID!

I also love this songOh my god this video make me cry T_T

dis one too

The dude is my all time favourite game character. Squall. Final Fantasy 8 is the best love story EVAR! And has great music too.
Back to top Go down
Pinkyneko
Admin of Hot Bishies~
Admin of Hot Bishies~
Pinkyneko

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:39 am

^ I don't like the songs, but, YAY Final Fantasy !!! ( never played it, never watched it, but I still think it's awesome XD )
Back to top Go down
lovetadraw
Sugar Pie
lovetadraw

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 am

I'm a sucker for love songs Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Meow
Meow

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:10 pm

lovetadraw wahts your favourite love song then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Beautiful Sounds.    Those Beautiful Sounds.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Beautiful Sounds.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asleep Pixels :: Crazy Dreams-
Jump to: