Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Gothic & Alternative downloads for The Sims 2 & 3.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talk thread

Go down 
+7
lovetadraw
The_Akuma
Vampire_aninyosaloh
j'adore.
Steamed-Pepsi
Pinkyneko
Xymphonie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
lovetadraw
Sugar Pie
lovetadraw

Talk thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:11 pm

As I said "food vessel sanitary conditions engineer" AKA, Dishwasher. Above post has other details.

Film review doesn't sound too bad. My school is so boring. Get up, eat, (pseudo) Science, Literature, Reading (War Of The Worlds ATM), Geography (AKA bash countries the writers don't like), correct grammatically incorrect sentences, Vocabulary (learn big useless words for other equally correct words), Math (my mortal enemy, my head just ain't wired for math), anything extra they throw in. I don't even get a friggin' art class! I do bowl every Friday ( I <3 Bowling), but most people laugh when they ask if I do a sport and I say "bowling".

Science project? WEE!!! Lucky! I never get to do that... I love Science, only I hate the text books I have to use. I like astronomy best. Biology has been freaking boring.

Sorry, if I rambled, I just hate 95% of my school work. bounce
Back to top Go down
Fran
Sugar Pie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm not a big fan of school either (mine is usualy not too boring but school depresses me I guess.)

My science project is a research for a science fair thing we have to do every year. My topic is "do facial proportions have something to do wih the uncanny valley effect?".

I like science too, but not all of it. (Mainly I'm not a fan of all the calculus involved in physics.)
(IMO theorical biology is boring but I kinda liked disecating stuff like eyes.)

And you don't have art classes? DDD: I think that's a shame and I'm not being sarcastic. (Art = <3)
Back to top Go down
lovetadraw
Sugar Pie
lovetadraw

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:21 am

Ooo! Uncanny valley, cool ( and creepy) stuff! Report your findings to BIOWARE, The games they do just have the creepiest people I've ever scene. THE EYES!!!! THE EYES!!!!

"And you don't have art classes? DDD: I think that's a shame and I'm not being sarcastic. (Art = <3)"
I agree, I've had to mostly self teach, and I do watch this guy https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=markcrilley , he helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
Fran
Sugar Pie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:54 pm

*Avid Mass Effect player*
What's wrong with their eyes?
(But yes some of the characters have something a bit off about them. Mainly the random humans. They look somewhat clayish in comparaison to the aliens and other characters with their own models.)
*Nows really wants to play the game*

One of the bad things about not having art classes is not being able to use all kinds of mediums most people don't have at home. Like inks, paints, clays, etc.

lol my brother just called one of our budgies something that would be traducted to "my little maryjuana meatpie" :S XD
Back to top Go down
lovetadraw
Sugar Pie
lovetadraw

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Maybe Mass Effect isn't as bad, but Dragon Age creeps the living daylights out of me.
Back to top Go down
Fran
Sugar Pie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:53 am

*Watchs a random Dragon Age video on Youtube*

You're right. Their eyes look eery and the whites look wrong in comparaison to the rest of the characters.
Back to top Go down
lovetadraw
Sugar Pie
lovetadraw

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:50 am

Plus ( I think ) the way the animation is, they look like zombies. Just my opinion though. Final Fantasy XII has freaky eyes too. Of course I hate that one. The characters were flatter than paper!
Back to top Go down
Fran
Sugar Pie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:39 pm

*Search for it on Youtube*
*Only seemingly revelent video in the firts founds is an odd french fandub*

You're right. The eyes are off on so many levels. They look like they are painted on their eyelids.
(And that french fandub is bad.)

Unrelated : Am I the only one who finds the people only registering to request hairstyles a bit annoying? Especially when the stuff they want is really easy to find.
Back to top Go down
lovetadraw
Sugar Pie
lovetadraw

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:15 pm

@the unrelated question from Fran

Even worse are the people on Modthesims who are like "MAKE SCOOBY DOO" !!!! FOR THE FRIGGIN' LAST TIME!! I DO NOT MESH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can do eyes, that's about it. And don't TELL ME what to do! I said you may suggest!Something like "Could you make a set of your "Real Eyes" in like neon/florescent colours?" That'd be fine, but NO!!! They ask for Kingdom Hearts Eyes!!!! THERE ARE A DOZEN KINGDOM HEARTS EYE SETS!!!!! Shocked

sorry.... So yeah, stuff like that is annoying. Razz
Back to top Go down
Meow
Meow

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Haha to tell you the truth most of the quality of their sets are horrid compared to yours and frankly I don't even like Anime but I would download at least a set of your eyes lovetadraw and Im sorry ppl being annoying bitchezz but I feel ya' the questions I see on some posts I want to go fuckin nuts! like they are new to the Sims or something ughhhh newbies :/
Back to top Go down
Fran
Sugar Pie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:24 pm

They don't realise there are search functions on most forums and sites. Or such a thing as Google.
Makes me wanna go nuts too. Maybe we should open an asylum for noobsick simmers.

And Meow's right LTD, your eyes have a better quality than most of the KH ones on MtS.
Back to top Go down
KillerPixie
Sweetie
KillerPixie

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Meow
Meow

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:06 pm

YES!!!!!!! when I saw this I died from an omg overdose :3 haha I was sooo happy!
Fran: Lol I would soo join see I am a professional lurker Wink so I see many cc and I hate how all these lame 2008 sorta looking projects get sooo popular on sites like Mts and T$R when they SUCK BALLS! I would be the most insane just saying I already am a little loopy haha
Back to top Go down
Fran
Sugar Pie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:01 am

:D

omg guys I'm sooo proud of us! XD

Also my school is closed today because of the very nasty weather (freazing rain) so I guess today will be Simming day!
*And John Freeman Fran was happy*

(And I just noticed your new avatar Pixie. It's hilarious and cute)
Back to top Go down
Lilly <3 Sims2
Lilly <3 Sims2

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Sadly nothing of my stuff was pictured. BAH HUMBUG!I dont care!I'll make some new stuff!
Back to top Go down
Fran
Sugar Pie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:13 am

Your sims aren't bad Lilly, so I guess it's just a question of taking better preview pics.
Have you tried the cameraman mode? (Info and tips about it here)
Back to top Go down
Meow
Meow

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Or no offence have a better background and more custom content just saying might make a difference
Back to top Go down
Fran
Sugar Pie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 pm

^ This

Also, the thing may be that no everyone will download random sims and use them in their games. To make sims appealing to people you have to make sure they have interesting facial sculpts and cleaverly chosen CC.

(Maybe we could make a "random tips on making sims" thread.)
Back to top Go down
Lilly <3 Sims2
Lilly <3 Sims2

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:22 pm

^ ^ THIS ^ ^

I's exactly reasonable,administrators,plz,some people like me are horrible at making sims please help us Sad
Back to top Go down
Meow
Meow

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Well best advice I can give if any at all Smile is to think outside of the box when creating and to base sims off of real people anything to make your creativity BURST!!! haha I sound like some crazy art teacher(looks at Lily and gives a smile and wink and lil blow kiss) haha hope this helps Wink
Back to top Go down
Lilly <3 Sims2
Lilly <3 Sims2

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:48 pm

OMFG!THAT IS PROB THE BEST INFO EVERRRRR!I think now I'll make a Kitty Sim Smile laughing bunny
Back to top Go down
Meow
Meow

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Awwww thanx :3 see also use IMAGINATION! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lilly <3 Sims2
Lilly <3 Sims2

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:14 am

Kk :3 LOL we are just like having our own convo here.
Back to top Go down
Fran
Sugar Pie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Yea, we should make a new post maybe.

(Also good idea Meow.)
Back to top Go down
Meow
Meow

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Thanx and yes we should haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk thread   Talk thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk thread
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next