Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Gothic & Alternative downloads for The Sims 2 & 3.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilly <3 Sims2
Lilly <3 Sims2

~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~   ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:23 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php Ok guys, Blondie is teen and Angeline is adult thanks anyways!Bye :3 <3 Sad Sad Pwease? and if your a mod just edit my post thx <3.I finally decided to take pictures >.> <3 :3 ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~ Angeli10 ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~ Mother10 ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~ Snapsh11 It should work,anyways, here is Angeline, Blondie still feel free to post when you download these sims,what they're up to!I'd just love to see what they're doing in your game

Last edited by Lilly <3 Sims2 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I finally decided to take pictures >.> <3 :3)
Back to top Go down
Meow
Meow

PostSubject: Re: ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~   ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Well well well! Lily Angeline is pretty damn cute I like her facial sculpt and the first picture is my favorite Smile and Blondie?Ehhhh she cute :/ not really fond on her sculpt though I mean no offence but her lips are just a little bit to small and puffy and her chin to narrow in my opinion but she looks cute xD Sexy ass outfit Wink
Back to top Go down
Lilly <3 Sims2
Lilly <3 Sims2

PostSubject: Re: ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~   ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Lolt thx :> Some people like what they like!And that was what the point was >.> to get her chin super thin and her lips super small and puffy.AND!In my opinion Angeline sorta looks like a femal Micheal Jackson if you know what I mean :3
Back to top Go down
Meow
Meow

PostSubject: Re: ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~   ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Haha sorry but I can't see any resemblance to MJ not even the skin haha sorry but she cute I give you that
Back to top Go down
Lilly <3 Sims2
Lilly <3 Sims2

PostSubject: Re: ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~   ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 am

I think its her nose that makes her look like Micheal
Back to top Go down
Fran
Sugar Pie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~   ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:47 pm

I agree with you Lilly. She does look a bit like Michael Jackson to me.

Oterwise cute girlies :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~   ~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Blondie & Angeline :3 <3~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Playing with dolls :: Dollies Candy Store :: Dollies & Puppets-
Jump to: